AdWords
4.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Daily budget all gone but nothing spent at all...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I hover over any of my keywords it says the ads cannot show because the budget has been spent. The budget is £15 but so far I have zero impressions, zero clicks, in fact zero everything on every keyword all across the board...

In billing and payments it seems they've charged the £15 but there's nothing at all showing for it in my account. It's a new campaign that just started today.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Is your new campaign targeting the search AND display networks? It could be that the spend has been on the display network. Check to see if this is the case.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No only search network. The data has appeared now and the budget is all spent. Not sure why but it took about 24 hours to appear. Pretty hard to optimise with such a ridiculously long delay. I guess they wanted to make sure I spent it all eh.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Though the stats related to clicks and impressions get updated within 3 hours but the accurate stats including conversion can be delayed by 24 hours.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’