AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Created MCC account but cant see the Admin and other tabs.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Created an MCC account from here but when I logged in the interface is the same as a normal AW account. I also tried the "Guide Me" feature in the Help section but it tells me that my account is not an MCC.

Any idea on what I did wrong? Or where do I go to create an MCC from?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tenzing S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tenzing S,

I believe when I created my AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) years ago that it is required to create it with an email not associated with any AdWords accounts, then you add yourself (main email), link all of your AdWords accounts. 

So, just create a new email account (any, does not have to be gmail), then revisit your link above, set up the AdWords Manager Account... then add your main email address to it. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tenzing S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tenzing S,

I believe when I created my AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center) years ago that it is required to create it with an email not associated with any AdWords accounts, then you add yourself (main email), link all of your AdWords accounts. 

So, just create a new email account (any, does not have to be gmail), then revisit your link above, set up the AdWords Manager Account... then add your main email address to it. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Tenzing S,

Here’s how to create a manager account:

1. Visit https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/ and click Sign up for free.
  2. Enter the email address you want to use for this account. The email address must not already be used to sign in to other AdWords accounts. (Get tips for creating new email addresses).
  3. Give your manager account a name. This is the name that your clients will see in their managed account.
  4. Choose how you plan to use the account, either as an account to manage your own multiple AdWords accounts, or to manage other people’s accounts.
  5. Select your country and time zone. This time zone will be used for your account reporting and billing and can’t be changed. You might want to choose the time zone you work in.
  6. Select a permanent currency for your account. This selection will associate your manager account with an appropriate currency for any specific billing needs for your account (e.g. Manager Defined Spend). You might want to choose the currency in which you do business. Your client accounts will be billed in their individual chosen currencies.
  7. Check the box to accept the rules of use and click Save and continue.
  8. Once your email is verified, your new manager account is active!

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I already did that but it didn't work. I had tried it 3 times but somehow it worked on the 4th time.