AdWords
3.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Converting our Adwords account to an MCC/manager account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We would like to turn our account into an MCC account. I read that it is impossible for me to do this. Could Google turn this account into an MCC account?

I would have contacted Google directly if their chat wasn't unavailable and the e-mail contact form inaccessible.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Converting our Adwords account to an MCC/manager account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Strictly A,

No one can turn an individual AdWords account into a AdWords Manager account, as one is the actual AdWords account and the other is a management dashboard system for operating more than one individual accounts. 

Basically, you will use a fresh email address (one that is not used with a individual AdWords account) and then go to the AdWords Manager Account website and sign up and follow the steps outlined. Then you will use this technical help database for utilizing the AdWords Manager Account to learn all of the ends and outs of it, including details about setting it up.  

One you have it set up, you can then sync all of your individual AdWords account to it and even add users... and much more. 

Kind Regards,

James