AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Confused about time zone

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am confused about the time zone. My account time zone is Paris. I have two campaigns targeting France and Réunion Island each. For both campaigns, the campaign scheduling has been set to 7 am to 10 pm.

My question is : are the campaigns diffusing during the said time in both countries respectively according to their local time or the diffusion is such that the campaign is diffused in Réunion Island according to the France time. If so, there is a 3 hours gap, meaning I am missing on impressions.

Thanks for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Confused about time zone

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The campaigns will be run based upon the time zone which the account is set to.  So you will need to make adjustments to offset the time to the targeted locations. 

This has been discussed a lot in this AdWords forum, search above for "campaign time zone" and you will see how people have dealt with it. 

hth!

Confused about time zone

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

the time is based on your account time zone - paris 

regards, 

Zaby

Confused about time zone

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;

The times shown are the times you set on your account. The campaign is scheduled based on the  account's time zone. The campaign scheduling is not adjusted based on the time zone of the location targeted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’