AdWords
3.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

*Complicated* Issue with logging to Adwords Manager account - (EXPLAINED VIA SCREEN SHARE VIDEO)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here's the screen share:

https://youtu.be/EcH1LFMIqqk

A few other things: 

I didn't ask this in the video, but I believe I can restore a G Suite account that was deleted within 5 days (https://support.google.com/a/answer/1397578?hl=en). Would this be a solution? If all the G Suite data is gone (which I don't care about - I just want to log into my Adwords Manager account) then...

If I 'remake' the G Suite account using my previous email, do you think this would resolve my issue of not being able to log into my Adwords Manager Account?

Thanks,
Austin

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

*Complicated* Issue with logging to Adwords Manager account - (EXPLAINED VIA SCREEN SHARE VIDEO)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Austin W

Not sure I understand what do you mean by "wipe out" my Adwords Manager"...

Anyway, this one of the reasons I   block the option to create am an AdWords  account using the G-suite....

Call immediately to the G-suite. First restore the G-suite account, and log into  AdWords. 

Once gaining  control, add another admin   by creating a new Gmail account.

However, since the owner of the account was a G-suite account, I think you would not be able to login once the G-suite account is deleted. That should be checked with AdWords once you gain control over the account.

Remember - you have 5 days to restore a G-suite account, so act fast - they work 24/7

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Austin W,

I have never faced the same situation, however, have good reasons to believe that your answer is correct. If you can restore the G Suite chances are the issue will resolve.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: *Complicated* Issue with logging to Adwords Manager account - (EXPLAINED VIA SCREEN SHARE VIDEO)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the suggestion!

I guess my fear with that is that it might "wipe out" my Adwords Manager
account. That's why I haven't tried it yet

Thoughts?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Austin W

Not sure I understand what do you mean by "wipe out" my Adwords Manager"...

Anyway, this one of the reasons I   block the option to create am an AdWords  account using the G-suite....

Call immediately to the G-suite. First restore the G-suite account, and log into  AdWords. 

Once gaining  control, add another admin   by creating a new Gmail account.

However, since the owner of the account was a G-suite account, I think you would not be able to login once the G-suite account is deleted. That should be checked with AdWords once you gain control over the account.

Remember - you have 5 days to restore a G-suite account, so act fast - they work 24/7

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’