AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Competitive Metrices Column missing some Sub Columns

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys, In the "Competitive Metrics" Column, the "Search Lost IS (Budget) column. Can anyone help me how to find it ??Screehshot of my Problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nikhil,

Search Lost (IS) isn't available as a column under the Keywords or Ad Groups tab, if you would like to view this metric make sure you're in the campaigns section.

Hope this helps,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Mathew,
Please see the below links. I have taken screenshots at AdGroup Level as well as on a Campaign level. I can see Search Lost IS (Rank) but the Search Lost IS (Budget) is always missing.

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Matthew L,

You can follow the given below instruction

1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
  2. Click Campaigns, Ad groups, or Product groups (for Shopping campaigns), or Keywords in the page menu.
  3. Click the columns icon Columns and click Modify columns.
  4. Click Competitive metrics, and add impression share columns by checking the boxes next to column names.
  5. Click Apply. Impression share data will now appear in your statistics table.

Other ways to view impression share

• View impression share data for specific ad groups and keywords by enabling the "Impression share" column on the Ad groups and Keywords pages.
  • For Shopping campaigns, you can view impression share data on the Campaigns, Ad Groups, or Product Groups pages.

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa