AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Client's account doesn't show campaigns on MCC

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I faced a strange issue with access to client's account through MCC.

Client accepted my request to manage his AdWords account through our MCC. I see his account in our list and it shows some stats. Though, when I click on the account, AdWords offers me to create “a first ad” (though there are apparently campaigns and ads created from client’s account).

Why is that and how can we manage client’s campaigns?

Can it be because client is using AdWords express?

Thanks,

Tony

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tony S
April 2016

Re: Client's account doesn't show campaigns on MCC

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Edit - You can now call support and they will fix this so you enter directly into AdWords.

Hi @Tony S

Do you happen to see 3 stacked dots in the top right corner when you get to the create ad page?  It should look something like this and when you click it, it should give you the option to view in AdWords.

via1.jpg

via2.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tony S
April 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Edit - You can now call support and they will fix this so you enter directly into AdWords.

Hi @Tony S

Do you happen to see 3 stacked dots in the top right corner when you get to the create ad page?  It should look something like this and when you click it, it should give you the option to view in AdWords.

via1.jpg

via2.jpg

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @PPCBossman

Thanks a lot! That worked

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Just a quick update here - You can call support and they will fix this so you enter directly into AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for update :-)