AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Click fraud using for search misspelled word

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My competitor misspells one word in keyword search , I am getting many clicks and google can not detect them as invalid clicks.My keywords are modified broad match. I submitted few weeks ago report to google investigation team, but my competitor continues using misspelled variations of negative keyword to click on my ads.  I used keyword typo generator , added many misspelled words to negative keyword list, it does not help. I am using click cease to block IPs , but my competitor changes IP addresses non stop and send us messages through our page chat , that we have to stop working without identify himself. I hope someone has solution  in this type of scenario. 

I am targeting keyword +A +B , my competitor misspells word C ( that is on negative list)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

It doesn't appear that anyone here has any suggestions for you. I would suggest that you reach out to Google directly. You can find phone and email contact information in the upper, right-hand corner of your AdWords account.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello  Marcus ,

Try to separate those keywords in diff adgroup and bid lower than your competitors, whenever you want to lower the cost always use the exact keywords.