AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Choosing email account for google partners account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While signing into google partners for adword certification, unable to choose my primary email

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shiwani G,

You want to make sure that you are logged into your primary email when signing up for Google Partners/Taking your exams.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Shiwani G,

You want to make sure that you are logged into your primary email when signing up for Google Partners/Taking your exams.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Choosing email account for google partners account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks ...but I did that. I am always only signed in to my primary account.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Shiwani G,

So, I don't understand the problem then.  When you are logged into partners, you can only be logged into one Google account. Any exams you take or have taken will be attributed to that Google account.

Can you elaborate on what you're experiencing?

-Tommy