AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Charges to My Bank Account From Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I received a text message that said a charge was pending from Google for $20. I am following up on that. What exactly is this charge for, the only activity I have should be for the G-Suite for emails and it was not for $20. Can you help me out with this?

And the link sent with the text does not work, when I used it, I got back an email that said :

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to SVCSAPPS_localcc@google.comca because the domain google.comca couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Timothy,

I would recommend calling the G-Suite support team: https://gsuite.google.com/support/

The SVCSAPPS is Google Apps For Business. So the best way for you to know what the charge is for, would be to contact them!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you find a way to figure out how and why they keep charging for nothing I would really love to know.  The last 3 months they have taken over 500 dollars a can't find someone to speak to for items that were charged.  Not a happy camper