AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Changes to Conversions API Selectors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone. Im writing here today to ask the community if someone has any information about the following subject:

On the Adwords API, there is a Campaign Selector named "ConvertedClicks". For some reason, there has never been a Selector for "Conversions" but that wasnt usually a problem. The thing is that, as starting from September 19th, Adwords is dropping the Converted Clicks metric for just Conversions, so I am now wondering how will I be able to get a script that gets uses said selector.

Will there be a new Selector for Conversions? Will the ConvertedClicks Selector stop working? Is there another way to get Campaign Conversiones that I dont know about?

Does anyone have any idea about this? Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Changes to Conversions API Selectors

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Have you posted this question also at the API forum?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Changes to Conversions API Selectors

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Didnt know there was an API form. Could you send me the link to it please? Thank you very much.