AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Changed email domains - same address cant get into Adwords -please help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Ive recently changed my email host from Go-daddy to Wix. Ive deleted the email account from Godaddy and set up the new one up at Wix with exactly the same email address. The Wix one is managed through Google / G-suite and is working ok.

My problem is I cant access my Google Adwords account that was set up before I changed my email to Wix.

Every time I go to Adwords sign-in page - it asks me to enter my details as though I'm a new user - even though that email address is already registered with an account.

Ive got a live campaign and its billing my credit card on the original account so I need to get access to it...

At the moment - I am still logged into my original Adwords account on my phone - i daren't even navigate pages incase it logs me out... anyway - my email at the top of the page is showing as me%mydomain.co.uk@gtempaccount.com

Ive searched the forums - but not sure what problem I'm trying to solve...  Please can you help :-)

1 Expert replyverified_user

Changed email domains - same address cant get into Adwords -please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Clear cookies and cache on desktop

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’