AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Certification exam

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently trying to take the Google AdWord certification exam. The exam will load for me and I can read the question, but there are no answers popping up for me to click on. The timer is still running so I am not sure what to do or what the problem is.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Certification exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jordan T,

It is a known issue and the appropriate teams are working on fixing it pretty hard. @Krisha from Google confirmed an ETA issued for the fix in this thread:

***   Google exam not working   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Get-Certified/Google-exam-not-working/m-p/855751/highlight...

I think your best option currently is to download the latest version of Chrome, and select US English on the exam interface. Myself managed to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam that way on Nov 4.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Certification exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jordan T,

It is a known issue and the appropriate teams are working on fixing it pretty hard. @Krisha from Google confirmed an ETA issued for the fix in this thread:

***   Google exam not working   ***

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Get-Certified/Google-exam-not-working/m-p/855751/highlight...

I think your best option currently is to download the latest version of Chrome, and select US English on the exam interface. Myself managed to pass the AdWords Fundamentals exam that way on Nov 4.

Best,

Lakatos

Certification exam

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Jordan T

Which browser are you using for the test? Try on Google Chrome

Regards