AdWords
6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Certification exam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did my Google Adwords fundamentals exam on March 21st and it is not April 2nd and I still haven't received my results even though I know I passed. I need the results percentage for a class and I can't provide it. It says it would be available in 2 days when it is about to be 2 weeks. I need answers because that is way too long for an exam online to be marked and to show results.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Certification exam

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Muhammad,

Please go to Google Partners and log in. Next, click on My Profile in the left hand menu column and you will see all of your certifications that were passed. On the actual testing page, it will only show pass or fail and nothing more as the actual certificate does not show there. 

Further, there is no way for an individual account to see the percentage after the fact. It shows right after taking the test, but not after that. If your individual account was associated with an agency, they could access a report that would show it. You can show the certificate if you passed... and nothing else. 

Kind Regards,

James

Certification exam

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Muhammad,

After completing your fundamental exam you should have known your result. Anyways, it's best to save the reference ID of your exam make sure you do that from your next exams.

Regards,

Vamshi.