AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cant create addword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cant get adword account created. It keeps saying existing account, i sign in and cant do anything. Just go round and round trying to sign in

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Did you try to create an adwords account before with this same email ID? If your email ID is already associated with an old Adwords Account, you cannot use the same ID to create a new one.

You can follow the instructions mentioned here: Create an AdWords account: How to sign up

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Aslam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think maybe it was because it was a normal gmail account now its a gsuite. I cant seem to get it merged or whatever. I does have a google business account assigned to it also which says something like temp account. Would like it all on this one account if possible..

Re: Cant create addword account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please little bit explain that what exactly you want.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everytime i try and signup/signin to google adwords i get the below.

Hello, again. Next, click "Continue" to sign in to your Google Account and continue setting up your first campaign.

Do you want to create a new AdWords account associated with this email address? Click here.

I sign in and then it just keeps repeating the command

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone able to assist?

Re: Cant create addword account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you want to create a new AdWords account associated with this email address? Click here.

Have you tried this ??