2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Cannot post a campaign because of removed entities

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was using phone to manage my adwords account and used to pause my adwords account at a campaign level from phone. 

Last night instead of pressing pause, i pressed remove by mistake and campaign is removed now. Is there anyway i can get this back and undo this deletion. I have been using adwords for 5 years and my keyword quality score was 10/10 and ads were always on top.

If i create new adwords campaign then ill have to start from bottom with keywords score and cpc would be lot higher.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Maxi M
September 2015

Re: Cannot post a campaign because of removed entities

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Maxi M;

Removed campaign cannot be reactivated.

QS of a deleted / paused KW will affect the account performance for some time, but its "weight" on the (account) overall performance will decrease over time. 

So you have some time to bring your new campaign into a "steady state" with well performing keywords, before the contribution of the deleted one (to QS)  completely diminished.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’