Cannot log in to Adwords - PERIOD
I seem to only get this error when attempting to login to Adwords."This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused." This appears to mean that my email address is already connected to Adwords but not as a Google Apps/Adwords account.?
HOW DO I PROPERLY ASSOCIATE MY GOOGLE APPS EMAIL ADDRESS WITH ADWORDS IF I CANNOT LOGIN TO THE "ALREADY EXISTING ACCOUNT"?
I have attempted logging into Adwords via:
- the Google Plus Overview page
- calling Adwords Support and they were not able to find a way
I cannot get to Step 2. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/44500?hl=en
- Sign in to your AdWords account at https://adwords.google.com.
- On the My Account tab, click Account access.
- Click Invite other users.
- Enter the Google Account email that you want to use.
- Click Save Changes.
- You'll receive an invitation at your new email address with instructions for completing the changes.
- To remove your previous Google Account email, return to the My Account tab and click Account access, then clickTerminate access for the old email address.
- My email address is a Google Apps account
- I have cleared my cache and cookies
- I have attempted this process from multiple devices/locations
Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.
Re: Cannot log in to Adwords - PERIOD
From your Video it looks like you are dealing with Adwords Express. I think the conflict you are seeing is the difference between Adwords and Adwords Express. attemping to login to Adwords and it recognizing you have an Adwords Express Account
See if you can login through here:
Also try different browsers if possible,
More Adwords Express info
If still unresolved contact the HELP desk live and tell them Adwords Express and your issues.