AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot get Refund

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended for unknown reason but I still cannot get my money back (already 15 days left). I contacted Adwords, they replied and asked me to contact my local bank and ask to cancel the transaction. While in this case it is impossible to cancel transaction (tried to contact my bank, they told me that). Right now I feel myself scammed by Google. I still expect to get my money back. Please help. Account number: 467-813-6080

Cannot get Refund

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a volunteer peer-to-peer support forum, so we do not have access to your account or financial information and cannot speak for Google. Refunds and financial issues are generally beyond the scope of what can be assisted with. 

Sorry you feel scammed, but I can assure you Google does not scam AdWords users. Once you create a campaign and enter into an AdWord contract, then you become liable for any ad spend until the campaign is paused, cancelled, or suspended. A refund may be applied for prepaid funds under certain conditions spelled out in the terms of service. Here is an article which may be helpful:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en

hth

Cannot get Refund

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If you want a refund, play the same game. This is coming from a business owner not a Google worker, I soo have been ripped a new --- ----- and been left high and dry, use google maps, you will get just as many hits and its free for now. Use youtube and get google paying you to watch your video "Google adsence", it may be the only way you will see your money back maybe more in the long run.