AdWords
6.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot edit my AdWords Campaign anymore

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Whatever I try, I cannot reach a login screen in order to get to my Adwords campaign. I always end up at a screen for a new campaign. I don't want a new campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Borg A
January 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Check and see if you're logged in multiple e-mail addresses.  You can do this by going into gmail and clicking the top right button (Usually looks like a letter or picture).  Log out of all other e-mails except the one used for Adwords.  Then try and get into Adwords.  Also try using another device or Adwords Editor.  That's all I can come up with.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Borg,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're encountering.

I'd suggest that you use Google Chrome to log into your account. If you're already doing so, please try clearing your cache and cookies, or use an incognito window.

If the error continues, please let us know. We're happy to help!

Best,

Spencer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for your answer. 

I have tried with incognito, and then deleted cache and cookies, but doesn't work.

Alexander

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have still the same problem: I cannot reach the AdWords login screen. I still end up on the page "Your First Campaign".

Please help, thank you!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi SpencerC,

would you be so kind and look into my problem.

I tried telephone support, heard the same bar of the same tune for 70 Minutes, then was cut off.

Nice support for a company making 76 Thousand Millions a year from advertisments. I have contributed about 2000 dollars.

Alexander

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Borg A
January 2017

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Check and see if you're logged in multiple e-mail addresses.  You can do this by going into gmail and clicking the top right button (Usually looks like a letter or picture).  Log out of all other e-mails except the one used for Adwords.  Then try and get into Adwords.  Also try using another device or Adwords Editor.  That's all I can come up with.