AdWords
1.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot assess google keyword planner without creating first campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is a follow up to an older thread from 15' with the same issue. I do not have any access to the "Skip the guided setup" text. Please help.
Closed Thread: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/I-cannot-access-keyword-planner...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Everything B
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Everything B
December 2016

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
During Q3 2016 Google had to make a change to the keyword planning tool due to misuse. Accounts that are below a spending threshold per month are only able to see limited search volume information.

Re: Cannot assess google keyword planner without creating first campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Steve. It just frustrates me that I spent an hour fussing with it this morning. I wish your answer was more readily available but I do not blame Google for not spreading the word of removing a resource from it's customers. Luckily I am an admin for many sites which meet the minimum so I will have access.