AdWords
1.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cancelled my account ( was suspended ) but not sure if I am getting refund of balance...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone here help me? My account is now suspended but I still have remaining balance in Adword. They said it will be refunded but until now, no informations are given. Can you please tell me what to do?

I have contacted google adword team but no response. 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Cancelled my account ( was suspended ) but not sure if I am getting refund of balance...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please note: Until the violation is fixed you will not be allowed to advertise again. So my recommendation: fix the violation before canceling the account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Account already cancelled. Adword Left no Choice 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

May I know why your account been suspended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

They are saying i have violated their T&C. I accept that my Adcopies rejected 1 or 2 times and i fixed them asap However, they suspended the account Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Then they still need you pay outstanding amount? Did they explain slightly detail for "violated T&C"? 

I saw over from Google's community and saw a lot of thread mentioned that account has been suspended due to violated T&C or policy regarding their AdWords. And yet until now there is no proper explanations from support teams to handle the problem in this community. I just wondering they create this community "just for fun" only?

I requested for the appeal for my suspended account more than 2 or 3 times. But still they suspended account. 

It's seems like Google too much "money" to earn already, so not need to care this thing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, Google now worst at customer support! No response from google team, even customer support number on adword account doesnt exist sometimes ! this is really bad experience

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I should read in this community before I create this Google Adwords.

Damn! Feel like I did not proper research yet about this Adwords. Should share this information to other social network such as Facebook, Instagram and also Google+.

Since Google so famous already, I should post and spread this information to other social network. Let it become more famous.

Google AdWords = Google AdBanned