AdWords
4.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cancelled my AdWords account to use my email in a MCC. Says my account is still linked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Created an AW account before I found out about MCC. Cancelled the first account and tried to create an MCC account but it says my account is linked to the max. number of AW accounts.

How long do I have to wait before I can use my old email with the MCC account?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tenzing S
October 2016

Cancelled my AdWords account to use my email in a MCC. Says my account is still linked.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tenzing S,

Though you have cancelled the account but your email Id is still associated with the AdWords account. So, you need to unlink your email id from the AdWords account to signup for a new AdWords manager account.

Go through the thread to get the procedure to unlink an email ID from an AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tenzing S
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tenzing S,

Though you have cancelled the account but your email Id is still associated with the AdWords account. So, you need to unlink your email id from the AdWords account to signup for a new AdWords manager account.

Go through the thread to get the procedure to unlink an email ID from an AdWords account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’