2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Cancel creation of AdWords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

I wanted to login to the dashboard of AdWord and create a multiple text ads but I couldn't find where to login. After reading one of your articles I clicked on a suggested link to start a campaign and I was redirected to a page to start building the campaign, however after proceeding to "Step 2" I realised that I can't create the multiple text ads ... So this was not what I want and I decided to find how to login to the dashboard area and find other way of creating the campaign. Unfortunately every time when I was going to sign in, it redirects me to this "Step 2" where I have to complete my campaign... there are no buttons "Cancel" or something similar... 

What I would like it to do is to login into the dashboard and have a look what I can do and I would like to cancel the creation of this campaign.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Cancel creation of AdWords campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Marcjanna P,

If you are stuck with quick account setup pages, I would advise to fill in available fields and create a test campaign. Once you have completed the steps and are landed to the AdWords dashboard, you can go to Campaigns link from the top navigation bar and pause the test campaign that you created. Now, you will be able to play around the interface properly. 

All the best!

Ratan Jha