AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Cancel AdWords process

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I started the AdWords campaign creation process, but I can't go back to company information and I would like to cancel the whole thing to start all over again, what can I do ?

Thanks !

Valentin

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cancel AdWords process

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @vlstr l I'm sure you've found a way now, but if you haven't, you should be able to Cancel or Skip any part of the creation process and return to the beginning. 

If all else fails, simply close your browser and then navigate back to https://adwords.google.com and you'll be able to get to your Account settings from there.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Well no... From the "Your first campaign" page, I cannot go back to "About your company" or anything. Same if I change browser or sth, it is linked to my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue. I can't seem to go back and start over. I need to enter a different domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

being at stage "Your first campaign", I cannot go back to "About your company"... There is only a "Save and Continue" button at the bottom, no "Back" one. Also, a click on "About your company" is not possible.

Pleas help me. The only thing I see is that you want one account per type of AdWords campaign. But it should nevertheless be possible to change or just see Company Information.

Thanks Smiley Happy