AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can we hide keywords from other linked accounts in adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I want to hide the keywords from other linked accounts in adwords. I can't remove them but i want to hide the keywords from those because i dont want them to access the keyword list. Is there any way to do this?

We are running an adword campaign from a long time but now some new members are linked with this adwords account and i want to hide the list of all keywords or restrict keywords tab for them.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Celebrate J
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well... If you don't trust them - don't do business with them. AdWords  is based on transparency. Changes to the account are visible and cannot be hidden.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

I'm a bit confused... Are you advertising multiple businesses through a single AdWords account?

Tom

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No sir we are advertising only single business through one adword account. But now I have to add some new members to this account but i dont want them to see keywords list. I want to prevent the keywords from those new members.

Account level membership doesn't work in this case.

Is there is any alternative to do this? Or I'm asking something weird which can not be possible.

Thanks for your reply

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And why would you hide the keywords? This could lead to a member adding a keyword already on the list?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sir first of all thanks for reply

I want to hide keywords because I don't trust those guys however i have to add them as a member so that they can make changes in campaigns or create some new campaigns. No problem it's okay if they can't update or see the keyword list.

But I don't want them to see the keywords of older campaign which I created.

Sir if they get the hold on keywords list which i created their might be a possibility they will create a new fresh adwords account and start using these keywords or even worse they stop paying me. That's the reason why I want to hide my keywords list from them.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Celebrate J
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well... If you don't trust them - don't do business with them. AdWords  is based on transparency. Changes to the account are visible and cannot be hidden.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply

Is there any way to switch campaign ads active or paused without using adwords directly?

Like by using analytics or any other tool.

can we do this or no?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Nope. You must have access to AdWords in order to make changes