AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't sign in to my AdWords account because of pending confirmation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have received and approved an invitation to a AdWords account but can't sign in because the other party that has granted me rights hasn't confirmed it yet. I don't know who he/she is just based on account number and can't sign in to my account at all. What could I do?

Thanks for help.

Br, Tero

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Any of the users with admin access can confirm your account... who invited you? If you don't know who invited you... how come you are getting access to the account in any case? Not trying to suggest there is anything untoward, but you're gong to need to backtrack through whoever made the arrangements for you to get the invitation. 

If they invited you, then they can confirm - if they asked someone else, then that person can. Follow the same trail.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Any of the users with admin access can confirm your account... who invited you? If you don't know who invited you... how come you are getting access to the account in any case? Not trying to suggest there is anything untoward, but you're gong to need to backtrack through whoever made the arrangements for you to get the invitation. 

If they invited you, then they can confirm - if they asked someone else, then that person can. Follow the same trail.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply.

We have quite many customers using AdWords who grant us user rights to their accounts so that we can see what has been done. I've been helping dozens of SMEs in marketing issues and only based on account number it's pretty hard to know who has sent the invitation without asking everyone potential.

I think it shouldn't be possible to put someone's account "on hold" just by pending the confirmation.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I can see how that can be tricky where there are many accounts in the pipeline, but I cannot see a way around it, I'm afraid.