AdWords
4.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't set up keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For the past week I have been trying to set up a google ad words campaign and I get this message when I try to add a keyword:

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

[ Dismiss ]

I have tried using 3 different web browsers and deleting cookies/cache. Is there a way to reset? 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Can't set up keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Check to see if you have an AdBlock plug-in running, if not, you may have a firewall that is blocking https://adwords.google.com.   Hope this helps!

Re: Can't set up keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Didn't work unfortunately

--

Can't set up keywords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

That's strange...  I would then contact their customer support and they should be able to resolve the issue for you 

866-246-6453
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 8 pm EST

Can't set up keywords

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

I would recommend you to connect google support team regarding this issue as this is very uncommon.

As per my knowledge this can be issue from your side not from server Or Google, just assuming. Best is, connect with Support team.

Regards,

Can't set up keywords

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Clear cookies and  cache and verify that you use the latest version of Chrome

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Can't set up keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying for a few weeks now to add keywords and continue to get errors.  I have tried every browser, and multiple computers, laptops etc..... What is the solution to this besides refresh page or hit dismiss? This is a problem with ADWORDS.