AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't remember login details for adwords accounts tied to YouTube.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a Google account that is the same for my YouTube. But my AdWords account is different for YouTube. I now can't remember what the the Adwords account details. Have been stuck for more than a month. Any idea how to retrieve it? I can't even remember the email or username let alone password ... eak.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jay M
June 2016

Re: Can't remember login details for adwords accounts tied to YouTube.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jay,

Your youtube account might be linked with the adwords account, so you can grab the details from there.

Please refer to the screenshot:

youtube account_censored.jpg

You might have mentioned a recovery email ID while creating the Google account associated with Adwords.
So when accessing your adwords account, click forgot password and follow the procedure to get the details on your recovery email ID.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jay M
June 2016

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jay,

Your youtube account might be linked with the adwords account, so you can grab the details from there.

Please refer to the screenshot:

youtube account_censored.jpg

You might have mentioned a recovery email ID while creating the Google account associated with Adwords.
So when accessing your adwords account, click forgot password and follow the procedure to get the details on your recovery email ID.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

In this case the AdWords account and the YouTube account are linked to different Google accounts;
You'll have to recover the logging details of the GOOGLE account linked to the AdWords account;
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3395033?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’