AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't log into my AdWords account, asking me to click "continue but keeps taking me to the same page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I haven't used my AdWords account in a few years. My account is still seen as active and the entry webpage tells me to click Continue, when I do so the page refreshes back to the same page and the same suggestion. I have logged out and logged in again, with the same result. Any ideas??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't log into my AdWords account, asking me to click "continue but keeps taking me to the

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Cameron,

Any chance you happened to use a different login for the AdWords account previously? It's hard for us here to help with these type of situations. You might be better served trying to contact AdWords Support directly if you're still having troubles.
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’