AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't log in

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When trying to set up adwords, says account is existing and then refreshes, so we can't actually procede any further.

The email address in question is troy@gogoonhold.com.au.
The email address it says is the conflicting one is troy%gogoonhold@gtempaccount or something similar.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Troy H
November 2016

Can't log in

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Troy H,

Since we cannot see or access any accounts here, it would be best to use the help link and allow support to assist further. There could be a number of steps needed (or not), yet they can quickly assess things much easier. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Can't log in

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Troy H,

Why does an @gtempaccount.com email address appear when I'm signed into AdWords?

If you have not moved your data or selected a new account email address to associate with your data, you will see a temporary email address when you sign in to a conflicting Google Account with AdWords on it. You can change this by associating your AdWords account with either your organizational email address or a personal email address.

Despite seeing an @gtempaccount.com email address when signed in to AdWords, your password and security settings have not changed. You will continue to be able to sign in to AdWords using your previous email address and password.

Still having difficulty with the AdWords Google Apps update? Contact us.

Kind Regards,

James

Can't log in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

How can I associate the data? I log into my google account and it just constantly refreshes the page telling me I already have an account.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Troy H
November 2016

Can't log in

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Troy H,

Since we cannot see or access any accounts here, it would be best to use the help link and allow support to assist further. There could be a number of steps needed (or not), yet they can quickly assess things much easier. 

Kind Regards,

James