AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't log in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I forgot my password so I created a new one. Now when I sign it, it just says I created a temp account and now I can't sign in at all. HELP!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Can't log in

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jamie,

First off, I think sharing email addresses is against Community Rules you may want to edit those out. 

Secondly, I think what you may be experiencing is a transition with Google accounts.  I found this article that may help you resolve your problem.  If not, I would contact Google directly for assistance. 

Some other potentially helpful info:

Why does an @gtempaccount.com email address appear when I'm signed into AdWords?

Can't sign in?

Hope this helps and best of luck with your account issues, must be frustrating.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jamie, maybe a silly question, but are you trying to log in to Adwords or simply your Google account?  As far as I know Adwords doesn't have such a thing as a "temporary account".

Can you describe exactly what you see on screen when you try to log in?

Whichever product you're trying to log into, the username and password will be that for your Google account so if you go through the procedures for resetting your password for Google, that should allow you to access all your other products.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is what I see:

You're currently logged into your organizational account at xxx@breckstables.com. To access your existing AdWords account, please use the login xxx@gtempaccount.com and the same password. Click here to log in.

I've tried the old account, the new account, with the old and new password. Nothing works.

Jamie

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jamie,

First off, I think sharing email addresses is against Community Rules you may want to edit those out. 

Secondly, I think what you may be experiencing is a transition with Google accounts.  I found this article that may help you resolve your problem.  If not, I would contact Google directly for assistance. 

Some other potentially helpful info:

Why does an @gtempaccount.com email address appear when I'm signed into AdWords?

Can't sign in?

Hope this helps and best of luck with your account issues, must be frustrating.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’