AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't find invoices anymore

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The billing area used to be hidden away under the COG wheel top r/h corner, however, the billing area seems to have changed since December and it is impossible to find an option to print an invoice. Can anyone help?

Paul

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul W
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Paul,

It sounds like you are now using the new Google AdWords interface. This is being rolled out to all accounts little by little and brings a fresh design to the dashboard. With this new design, it removes the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and brings about the three stacked dots... which is used with many other Google products.

Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billings & payments. Now you will be looking at the billing dashboard, which has everything classic AdWords had... but it is presented a little differently. Look at three drop down menus above the chart and find All Transactions. Change that to Payments. You will now see a list of payments and you can click on them and open the invoice to print.

Please let us know how this goes and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul W
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Paul,

It sounds like you are now using the new Google AdWords interface. This is being rolled out to all accounts little by little and brings a fresh design to the dashboard. With this new design, it removes the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and brings about the three stacked dots... which is used with many other Google products.

Click on the three stacked dots in the upper right hand corner and then click on Billings & payments. Now you will be looking at the billing dashboard, which has everything classic AdWords had... but it is presented a little differently. Look at three drop down menus above the chart and find All Transactions. Change that to Payments. You will now see a list of payments and you can click on them and open the invoice to print.

Please let us know how this goes and if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks for your reply - I still have the gearwheel on my version but the invoices have been moved from where they used to be. After much searching I eventually found them but don't ask me how. Finding invoices should be simple and starightforward.

Paul

Re: Can't find invoices anymore

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

By following the steps described I found a way to print a Payment Receipt, which is a very different document to the invoice. Where is the invoice (i.e. document for the amount spent during last month)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

I have also recently encountered this problem where the invoice option is now missing from the left hand side menu. After following your guidance I still can't find my invoices.

When I navigate to payments it says 'you don't have any payments for this billing period' despite having paid invoices for years.

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this step by step guide to locate and print invoices for AdWords.

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hey, i still have this problem, could you solve it?