AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't continue with AdWords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As soon as I log in I'm transferred to the same page every single time. It asks about my company's name and cannot cancel at this stage. It won't allow me to go further without giving my billing details. I also cannot remove my account and make a new on on the same email because there is no account settings option. All I can do is give my billing details but I don't want to set up any campaign at this stage. I want to advert a youtube video, not a website.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'd like to provide some clarity upon your query.

If you're looking to create video ads to advertise on YouTube, you'll need to create an AdWords account (including your billing information).

After creating an AdWords account, you'll have the option to create a video campaign and video ads.

To do this, please refer to this article's "Instructions" section. 

I hope this helps answer your question!

Best,

Spencer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't create a video advert because as soon as I want to promote a video it transfers me to a campaign creation screen. The ad looks like when you google something. There are plenty of these on google search right hand side. I cannot change the ad type or select any other options. I can only create a new google like ad and give my billing details away. That's all, no video ad option.

Re: Can't continue with AdWords

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you linked YouTube and AdWords accounts? Check this article

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes. I also have all the permissions.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the screen I see every single time. I cannot do anything else until I pay at least the minimum. It's in Polish but it gives you an idea of how it looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/BTOdRM0.png