5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Can't cancel my Adwords! Need help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't get into my gmail account. As a result I can't get into my google Adwords account. I'm getting charged 30 dollars a day and j have no way to cancel it! If anyone knows ways I can stop this it would be much appreciated! Google won't work with me without a number but i don't have one because I can't get into my account! Please help! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't cancel my Adwords! Need help!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
When I call Google Support they just ask me for my login email not the ID# - so if you have the correct email you should have no problem getting some help from their support dept.

Re: Can't cancel my Adwords! Need help!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrick M,

As you can image, Google needs to be able to verify you in order to stop/edit anything. We are all glad for this security, too. 

Have you tried to reset account?

You can use the info below to get more help from AdWords. Before you contact them, look up your Google Analytics ID on your website (look at source code and look for (UA-XXXXXXX-X). Give support this number and your Google account email address. If you are not sure how to get this, you can use the Google Tag Assistant browser extension to easily get the number.  

Speak with an AdWords expert from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (246-6453) in English and Spanish.

Calling from a different country? See our full list of phone numbers

Video Call

Talk face-to-face with an AdWords expert from 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. To get connected, you’ll need a headset and a microphone for your computer. Start a video call now

Get immediate help online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live experts are standing by. Chat now

Fill out our contact form to email us with any questions you have about your advertising, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Email us now

Further, you could contact your credit card provider/payment source and ask them to deny payment.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile