4.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Can't access my Adwrods Accounts with Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to access my Adwords accounts from google Chrome but it keeps loading permanently in a blank page.

I only have this problem in my computer with chrome, other users have the same problem here. If I try other browsers / computers, I can access my accounts normally.

I've tried deleting history, cookies, extensions, same problem. And I can't use an incognito window from here.

Any ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can't access my Adwrods Accounts with Chrome

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Xavi S if it only happens on one machine then it's pretty safe to say it's a machine specific problem, not a problem with Chrome or AdWords themselves.  You say you've cleared your cookies and history, but have you cleared your cache?

If clearing the cache still doesn't work it's going to be very difficult to diagnose remotely as it could be any number of problems on the machine itself, which obviously no one here can access.

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Can't access my Adwrods Accounts with Chrome

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John. Yes I'd tried that too.

It was actually a problem with my user having some corruption issues. I could finally solve through chrome support.

Many thanks for your reply!