AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access live chat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I click this link:

Rul2bGG

I get taken to this page instead of chat launching: https://support.google.com/adwords/?visit_id=1-636112888909683124-3186852039&rd=1&authuser=0#topic=3...

I've seen similar threads here in the forums, and it looks like most of the time it's fixed on a per-account basis.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can't access live chat

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I have noticed this. It should bring you to a form, if you fill it in with your information, it will open up a chat window

Can't access live chat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yeah I get given the URL of that form for about half a second before it redirects to the URL in my OP.

Can't access live chat

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Josh D,

You can access the chat support by clicking the cogwheel >> help from your AdWords account.

There you can select the chat option where you need to select a category to discuss to get the live chat support.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Can't access live chat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Archit if you look at the first screenshot in my post you'll see I'm clicking the chat option, but it's not taking me to the chat feature Smiley Happy

Can't access live chat

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

I will work if you have an active AdWords Account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’