AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Find my Ad group or campaign under +targeting option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Friends,

I have activated some ads on my adwords profile and ads are working fine but I am having issues with demographic targeting.

I want to target specific age group but when I click on +TARGETING, I can't see any of my ad groups or campaigns under 'Select an ad group to get started' option.

fail.png

Please help me in regard.

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Yashodhan W

To check demographics for search campaigns, you need to click on Audience tab next to keywords. 

You are not able to see any campaigns under +targeting because you are looking it into Display Network tab. 

Let me know if you need screenshot.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Yashodhan

Try to go firstly to the interested campaign and ad group and then set additional targeting method

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lujasz, It seems that demographic targeting is not available in search campaigns (only available in display campaigns).

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yashodhan, you can target your search campaigns by demographic. Look at card Audiences and then Demographics

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Yashodhan W

To check demographics for search campaigns, you need to click on Audience tab next to keywords. 

You are not able to see any campaigns under +targeting because you are looking it into Display Network tab. 

Let me know if you need screenshot.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’