AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can not accept google adwords invitation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , I cannot accept a google adwords invitation because apparently I already have adwords account, can anyone please help me resolve this problem ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can not accept google adwords invitation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Juraj,

Only one adwords account can be linked to a particular email id until you don't own MCC accoun

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Juraj L,

There are a few ways out of this situation:
1. create a new Google account (without logging in to AdWords), then accept the invitation;
2. if you want to use your current e-mail, you'll need to create a new e-mail anyway (just don't go to AdWords with it just yet!), then log in to your current AdWords account, invite the new address as Administrator. Then accept the invitation with the new e-mail (click the link). Then go to your current account, grant access. Then go to AdWords with the new address, go to account access and unlink the current email address from AdWords. Don't go to AdWords with the current address after you unlink. Then wait for the invitation from AdWords in your e-mail, click the link and there you go.
3. If you'd like to make your current e-mail as a Manager account (formerly known as My Client Center), unlink your current e-mail as described above, then go to https://www.google.com/adwords/manager-accounts/ and sign up. There you'll find the possibility to link multiple accounts.

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If you plan to manage multiple AdW accounts then you are best to set up an MCC - Google Manager account.
This allows you to manage multiple accounts and easily switch between them within the interface without logging out and in as with separate google accounts. Your time will be much better used doing optimisation rather than fluffing around with logging in and out of accounts.
great step by step info here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en
They are widely used by agencies and freelancers etc.

Can not accept google adwords invitation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi    

I am currently on  automatic payments please please  change my setting to manual payments.
thanks