AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can an email be received advising a top up is required before the credit card is debited

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Currently when a top up payment is required the Debit Card is debited The card doesnt always have enough funds so the payment is rejected It would be good if i could receive an advice that the payment will occur so i could transfer money to the card

1 Expert replyverified_user

Can an email be received advising a top up is required before the credit card is debited

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

At the moment, there isn't a feature that offers a notification prior to a charge you may receive. However, by default, you'll receive critical alert notifications by email, such as billing issues, but you can set your email preferences to receive other types of notifications by email as well, or opt out.

In regards, at least one user on each account must be opted in to receive critical notifications.

Also, it's important to understand the payment setting you're on. This will provide you with more insight about the timing that you can expect to be charged.

For instance, if you're on automatic payments, we charge you for your advertising costs 30 days after your last automatic charge, or whenever your account reaches a predetermined amount known as your billing threshold -- whichever comes first.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Spencer