AdWords
3.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can an MCC grant access to an account that is maxed out?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just started at boutique agency and want to start an MCC. Most of our accounts were created under my boss's email address. We just earned several clients who already have AdWords set up and are trying to grant my boss access. However, he can't accept because his GMail is already associated with an AdWords account. 

If I set up a MCC, can my boss grant all his AdWords campaigns to me? And after I accept the new client's AdWords accounts can I grant access to my boss? Even though his email is already associated with other accounts?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Can an MCC grant access to an account that is maxed out?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Claire,

Hope, your own MCC is the child MCC of your boss MCC, means your MCC is linked into your boss MCC. In this case, you can crate a new AdWords account (XYZ) under your MCC, then your boss can automatically access the new AdWords (XYZ).

If your account is independent from your Boss MCC, then you can create a new AdWords account (ABC) and then give the access of account ABC to your boss MCC.

So that both can access the account.

Extra tip - Make sure, create one hierarchy of MCC, so that it helps you to achieve the Google partner Badge on the Master MCC.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Can an MCC grant access to an account that is maxed out?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Claire,

Hope, your own MCC is the child MCC of your boss MCC, means your MCC is linked into your boss MCC. In this case, you can crate a new AdWords account (XYZ) under your MCC, then your boss can automatically access the new AdWords (XYZ).

If your account is independent from your Boss MCC, then you can create a new AdWords account (ABC) and then give the access of account ABC to your boss MCC.

So that both can access the account.

Extra tip - Make sure, create one hierarchy of MCC, so that it helps you to achieve the Google partner Badge on the Master MCC.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’