AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can We Use One Landing Page For All Ad Groups Ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanna ask one simple question that can we use one landing page for all ad groups ads or one landing page for all campaigns? Because we are providing services which is mentioned on one landing page.. So that would be fine from Google AdWords Polices?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Siraj Mahmood
April 2017

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Siraj,

Yes you can Smiley Happy there are no policies against using one landing page. Just make sure it is relevant to all of your keywords otherwise you will see low quality scores which will impact your overall performance. 

Kind Regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Siraj Mahmood
April 2017

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Siraj,

Yes you can Smiley Happy there are no policies against using one landing page. Just make sure it is relevant to all of your keywords otherwise you will see low quality scores which will impact your overall performance. 

Kind Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That sounds Good to me Smiley Happy 

Thanks! 

Re: Can We Use One Landing Page For All Ad Groups Ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Siraj Mahmood the only limitation in terms of landing pages (relevant to your question) is that all landing pages within a Group must have the same domain; in fact, I'd say that it's normal to use the same landing page for all Ads within a Group, as this allows for proper testing of the Ad variations.

However, it's worth bearing in mind that having all of your information on a single landing page could make it difficult to track customers and analyse their behaviour.  Personally, I always prefer sites with multiple pages and a good navigation structure as this not only allows you to tailor your advertising to match different landing pages more closely to the customer search term, but also allows you to see how your customers behave on site.  For example, if you only have one page on your site, you won't be able to measure Bounce Rate or time on site, etc.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Jon_Gritton I appreciate your quick reply here.. 

Actually our website has multiple pages where as i know that is also good for QA. But the concept was our product page means services pricing page is one and on which we mentioned multiple services where we want to land our user that's why I was confused what should we do.. Smiley Happy 

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

You can use whatever URL you want for the landing page. What you should do is what works best for you. Smiley Happy

If it's not just a single page site, then definitely experiment with different landing pages over time. If you have analytics, and goals with some value or ecommerce, then look at the behavior reports and see which page has the highest page value (outside of the goal page). That should be one of the final URL's for your initial ad testing. 

Tom

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your taking interest in my question @tomhalejr Smiley Happy