AdWords
3.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create an admin account with a user who has had asocciated accounts in the past?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to create a manager account but the form said "This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused".
Could I create it if I remove all the access to adwords accounts from that user? Should be the user new or it is enough that it has no associations at this moment?

Thanks and sorry about my english.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Can I create an admin account with a user who has had asocciated accounts in the past?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Pablo C,

You need to remove that access of that email only which you want to make free to sign up for AdWords manager account.

If you are the admin of any Individual AdWords account then you need to transfer the ownership or grant someone else the admin access then terminating your access by login the account with the newly assigned admin user.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Pablo C,

You need to remove that access of that email only which you want to make free to sign up for AdWords manager account.

If you are the admin of any Individual AdWords account then you need to transfer the ownership or grant someone else the admin access then terminating your access by login the account with the newly assigned admin user.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’