AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Campaigns not enabled?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone will be able to tell me how to fix this issue cause I couldn't find an answer online. My Adwords account says the campaigns are not enabled even though they appear to be enabled and the green light is beside them. The budget of the campaign has not been reached so it cannot be that. I raised the daily budget to levels that would far exceed the $250 in order to ensure we'd use our budget (We are competing in the Google Online Marketing Campaign) and this is when the issue arose. I have decreased it since to see but its still the same. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Campaigns not enabled?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Can you upload a screenshot?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Campaigns not enabled?

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Are you accruing any impressions? If you are, then the campaign is running, even if there is a weird error message being displayed. Now that images are working again, definitely upload a screen shot of the account with the full error message.

Tom

Campaigns not enabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Campaigns not enabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No I have not received any impressions or clicks.

Campaigns not enabled?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Well It looks as if the keywords and adgroups are enabled, but the campaign is paused. Follow these instructions to enable the campaign

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404259?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Campaigns not enabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

All Campaigns are enabled unfortunately 

Campaigns not enabled?

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner

Does the campaign have an end date set?

Tom