2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Campaign > Ad group > Keywords > Search Terms

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This tool has been broken for weeks. I keep receiving the error message:

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.
[ Dismiss ]

Whenever I try to access the search terms that visitors are using to get to my site. Therefore there is absolutely no way of weeding out non converting terms and building negative keywords. This is a major issue that doesn't seem to be getting resolved. I've been told that Google are aware of it.

Anyone have any updates on this please?

Screenshot 2017-02-07 17.54.28.jpg

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Robert,

Sorry to hear about your issue - I have not had that happen on any of my accounts. Have you tried viewing the Search Terms report in the Campaigns > Dimensions tab of AdWords? You can also view the Search Terms report in the Reports section of AdWords. Simply create a table and use "Search Terms" as the rows. Hopefully one of these other options work.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Rising Star, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@robert f,

You can refresh the page. If issue still persist, Clear cookies and cache and try to relogin the account.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’