AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign disappear

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

I've been using AdWords for a couple of month with one campaign and two groups of advertisement. Then I've stopped using AdWords and didn't pay.
Last week I've decided to relaunch my campaign again and after login procedure, I've found out that my campaign totally disappeared.
At first, I thought about deleting campaign by mistake (mine or smb else), but in the history of change I've found nothing! Nothing at all!

Then I call to the local support and they also didn't find any information about my campaign, and much more my account was disabled also.
I literally don't know what to do. There is nothing left, all data and settings was wiped out. The only thing that was left is the name of the old campaign and that's it!

Do you have any idea how this thing could have happened? If somebody received control on my account there will be left some trails of this fact and we didn't find any.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Campaign disappear

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Unisolar T

Nothing ever goes away in AdWords and yes, most everything is tracked in Change History. Make sure when looking at data that you're viewing 'All Campaigns' (or ad groups/keywords) and make sure your time frame covers when you were running ads. Looking at 'all time' may help. 

If none of this works, I would suspect that maybe there could have been another AdWords account in play here - something just isn't adding up.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’