AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Scheduling Between Day 1 and Day 2

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, I'm running with two campaigns where I want: Day 1 to run from 00:00-08:00 and from 16:00-00:00 & Day 2 from 08:00-16:00 for Campaign A, and the opposite day times for Campaign B. Now with ad scheduling, I am only able to schedule on day of the week basis, thus not allowing me to rotate between day one and day 2 for the 2 campaigns.

Is there any other means possible to be able to run this test, with rule scheduling perhaps? This is in order to ahcieve equal 50/50 split traffic testing among the 2 campaigns.

Any help would be much appreciated

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Adriano A,

Have you tried Campaign Experiments? I think that would better suit your requirement than ad scheduling.

Sumanth Sridhar

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Adriano A,

I am not sure if it is possible using any script but there is no such settings in the Adwords UI where you can rotate the same campaign's scheduling daily with opposite scheduled times for each day.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’