AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

CANT Create adwords MANAGER (not express, not individual) account. 3 times tried, its F BS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

I love you, but this is a HUGE F... BS. 

1. Did you see the page you directing people to register in? How is it even possible to justify this page looking like that in F'in GOOGLE? 

2. I am following all the instructions and links, but you're still making me create local ad, put my payment information and use new email. What I get in return? 2 AdWords express accounts and one individual one. 

[censored]? Youre kidding me? how hard can it be to separate registration processes and links for different accounts? 

STUPID STUPID STUPID. 

I have a project due and youre making it stupidly hard do it. 

sorry, but dont think I will be able to live with this huge flaw of yours and our relationships will have to remain strictly business. 
No more praising you to my friends. no more need in buying your new Pixel toy. 

I am not mad, but I am F'in disappointed.

Good luck with all of your future romances. Fix my account and delete my number. Thank you.  
1 Expert replyverified_user

CANT Create adwords MANAGER (not express, not individual) account. 3 times tried, its F BS

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tomas S,

In case you wish to create an AdWords Manager Account, you are advised to log off any existing Google accounts of yours and follow the instructions detailed on the below help-page.

***   Create an AdWords manager account   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186?hl=en

Hope the above will help you. I'd add that am unable to comment on the webpage referenced above. Probably some outdated remnant or leftover of something. Nonetheless, I do appreciate your indignation. No one is perfect.

Best,

Lakatos