AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Business listing suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MY BUSINESS is a mobile service ONLY, so no store is required no address is required no one will come to my house and that's my rule NOT GOOGLES, google don't need to advertise my business and I will stop using google services if that's how things are going to be, GOOGLE SUCKS !!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

From Google's point of view, they wish to provide useful information in search results. Imagine if every business was mobile without an address. Google wouldn't be able to show them on a map, and wouldn't be able to show search results for businesses who are close to the searcher.

A major problem with online yellow pages type directories is that lots of businesses said they served dozens or even hundreds of suburbs / zip codes, which led to results that weren't useful for searchers.

You still have the opportunity to use AdWords to promote your business. If your competitors are also mobile, many will most likely be using AdWords. If they mostly aren't mobile, you may need to reconsider your business model.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

From Google's point of view, they wish to provide useful information in search results. Imagine if every business was mobile without an address. Google wouldn't be able to show them on a map, and wouldn't be able to show search results for businesses who are close to the searcher.

A major problem with online yellow pages type directories is that lots of businesses said they served dozens or even hundreds of suburbs / zip codes, which led to results that weren't useful for searchers.

You still have the opportunity to use AdWords to promote your business. If your competitors are also mobile, many will most likely be using AdWords. If they mostly aren't mobile, you may need to reconsider your business model.

Re: Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i'm a locksmith not a paper boy

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Michael,

Thanks for providing more info.

Unfortunately you are in one of only a few businesses that Google doesn't like to promote - the other common one being remote tech support. Both have had significant problems in the past with scams. 

AdWords has begun a locksmith verification service that could help you if/when it rolls out to your location
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/7197007