3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am currently unable to print off our EU VAT invoice. We have never had this problem previously, but now the following error is shown:

This page can’t be displayed

I have been trying this for the last few days and always get the same error.

Please can someone advise?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Billing questions are extremely difficult to answer here on the community because we cannot replicate the issue you are having.  I suggest you contact Google direct for this issue there could be a technical issue someone at Google needs to look into.  Here is a link to a list of Google support numbers by country https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Best of Luck!

Kim

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'
Highlighted

Re: Billing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I find mine in the documents section between the months in the billing admin area :

Screen Shot 2017-03-09 at 18.08.46.png

Clicking on the little arrow expands the box and reveals the link for the download....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Kim,

I couldn't find the right contact number so that was a big help. It turns out it was a browser issue - the recent Internet Explorer updates are not compatible with the page I was trying to access, once I used Firefox it worked perfectly.

Thanks again,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks stickleback - it was a browser issue, but all sorted now.

Thanks for your help,

James

Experts in the Topic
stickleback
Kim_Clink