AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Billing Tab not Loading

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There

I created an account about a month ago and only now logged back in to start using it.

I am seeing a red band at the top of the page telling me the account isn't active and that I need to enter billing information (makes sense)

However when I click the "Fix it" link or go to the 'Billing' link at the top right corner, the page starts loading, the top band with AdWords logo and the main menus appear, but then it gets stuck with the spinning circle on a white page. 

Tried clearing cache, incognito, FireFox, nothing works.

Adwords support told me 2 days ago that this is a know issue and it's being worked on.

Can it be the billing is not working for 2 days ?  

Any help would be appreciated

K

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Billing Tab not Loading

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Any popup blocker?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

No popup blocker, no ad blocker, nothing at all

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the reply I received from Google:
"As the repair is taking a bit longer than expected, I would suggest creating a new account for the client as a workaround to the issue."

Are they for real ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
This doesn't sound as a reply typical to Google. Google rarely suggests to create a new account as a solution to a technical issue.
Is this a reply from support? Call support to verify.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is the reply I got from adwords-support@google.com with the case number and looks like a real Google response
It's just amazing the 5 days into the problem they are telling me this